Stationary Lattice Tower
Available now for immediate delivery is an LMS 65-250 ST. They are designed to provide years of service with strength and durability designed at their core.
Below are just a few of the features of our stock LMS ST features:
- Optional Hinged Base
- Tower hot-dipped galvanized finish EN ISO 1461 / ASTM A123 / CSA G164 for all-weather
- Full Steel Decking to Easily Accommodate Mounting of All Equipment Requirements
- Ready to be deployed in a matter of minutes
- Patented derlin mast guide blocks
- (4) Multi-Position Outriggers with Jacks for Stabilization
- 4″, 5″, 6″ galvanized steel smart custom bearings fitted pulleys marinated in LPS3 All Eco-guard (TM) Eco coated grade 9 bolts. A coating that meets 1000 hrs of salt spray corrosion resistance for maximum tensile strength of 180,000 PSI
- The main drive lift motor is wash down direct drive worm gear extreme environment with moisture drain. Optional stainless IP65 rated motor upgrade.
- An excellent choice for classified sites as well as embassy deployments.
- Three sectors pivoting antenna mount/custom mount designs available
- Cable guide rings each section
- Certified -80 – 140 Fahrenheit conditions
For more information regarding the LMS ST 65-250 Tower, Contact one of our seasoned sales professionals. They will instruct you with custom options that come with all Landa Mobile Systems products. Stapled with our manufacturers and lifetime warranty.